Head bolts vanquished! (and why I think they're 11mm)

K then.

More carbonara, less angst.

Apologies to T Berk for prior rude noises but check out why I felt so
strongly below please.

Today impatience and just being pissed @ myself for thinking I might be
insisting that something is a thing it can't be made go for round 2 of
"It'll either work or I'll break something!".

The former won! The results can be seen at:

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/head/index.html

Some of the pics aren't the greatest (hell, what pics of mine have you
seen that are good?) put I took 'em to let you see why I thought the head
bolts were 11mm. The last 2 that were severely rounded out fell victim to
the 12M polygonal at quite an angle and Mr. BFH!

I've got more to do tonight but wanted to post my apologies for rude
noises made earlier. It seems my 12pt. 12mm is wrong cause this is my
first dub head and I will have to defer to the more experienced out there
who have done it many a time.

Also when Scirocco JH head studs were referenced in the ETKA they were the
EXACT same everything that the Audi 80 were.

But look @ the pics and see if my set is just extremely buggered or what
please!

I am SO glad I invested in the ARP set now!

Slinking back to the garage......

Tim

We have phasers, I vote we blast 'em!
		-- Bailey, "The Corbomite Maneuver", stardate 1514.2