What an SUV is supposed to be...

I drove a Haflinger when I was a kid - here's a pic of one being towed
by it's Pinz big brother:

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~ppzcad/pics/nottham.jpg

Loved it - local laird (Highlands of Scotland) used them for dragging
red deer off the hill. So light, loads of traction, could take on
terrain that only a quad bike could match, but could carry a lot more.
Hunters used them just like horses, which is why they called them
haflingers I guess :)

Can't imagine what it might be like to drive one on the road though!

Aaron in London