What an SUV is supposed to be...

Notice the mention of Cold War Remarketing here in Colorado.  I've seen so
many Pinzgauers around its not even funny.  The guy running the place is
thinking of importing Iltis too, now that they are old enough.

Pinzs are pretty tough and spartan...aircooled motor, so no heat in
winter, and dog slow.  I'd take one over a Unimog anyday though...still,
given the choice, I'll take the Iltis.

OH Jeeze, they guy commutes in a Halflinger now?  He's crazy, those things
aren't much bigger than a golf cart!

So Julie, you want a cool SUV?  www.iltis.ca

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)