clutch problem

Maybe mines a freak then.  Unless the PO who was a documentation wacko
(I have recipts for valve stem caps), for some reason didn't keep a
recipt for a new clutch cable, I still have the original cable in my 88'
rocco.  I think if I can get another 15 years out of a replacement
cable, I'd pay the $40-60.  I know I've spent about  $30 in the last 3
years on manual cables for the wifes cabby's.  They always seemt o dry
out and rub through the plastic sheath or just flat out snap.  Either
way, I like my Auto-Adjuster and will continue to have one till it
pisses me off. :)

William