Need to source a 11mm triple square and more explicit 3A

I got mine from NAPA or UAP, one of those, right her in Dunnville if you can
believe it. I seem to get them regularily, the kid loses or rounds them off
with some frequency. He has his own now. Snap On makes real nice ones too,
but I suspect the price is real nice too. Mine are just the bits that go
into a socket, his ( the kid's new Snap Ons) go directly on the ratchet. I
don't recall sizes, but I thnk they are all even numbers.
Cathy