Anyone want a rusty old oil burner...CHEAP?

Kinda like the torture chamber for Droids in Star Wars ROTJ when they
show what happens to robots who misbehave - glowing hot heating elements
applied to bare "tissue" and limbs hydraulically torn from "living"
torsoes.  Sorry, geek humor!  Actually, as a kid I remember that scene
was a little bit disturbing to my nine-year-old eyes!

Scirocco content:  Crossmember Reinforcement Brace installed!  Details
to come...

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L