Anyone want a rusty old oil burner...CHEAP?

My best no-start story was the lawnmower that refused to start.  After
about 20 tries I lined up and kicked the motor, accompanied by a stream of
vocabulary that apparently disrupted a church service 3 miles away.

Much to my surprise the steel toe of my workboot went through the
crankcase.

Needless to say, cutting grass was put off in favour of a trip to Canadian
Tire for a new lawnmower.  I purposefully leave the old, busted one parked
beside the new one - not as a reminder to me of what happens when I let my
temper get the better of me - but a reminder to the new lawnmower that it
had better behave - or else.

Drew