[CINCY 2004 TX Plan] The planned route and invitation

Alright folks,

Here is the planned route for the DFW TST members that will take to get to
the Cincy 2004 Gatyhering this year

I30E -> Terxakanna
I40E -> Little-Rock -> Memphis -> Nashville
I65N -> Louisville -> Walton
I75N -> Cincinnati
I71E -> Wilmington

This is a great Drive, especially through those KY blue grass hwy's, only
935 Miles compared to the 1080 we had to do last year, so puts in OH in
14hrs instead of 18 hrs.

The plan is to leave on Tuesday the 2nd from dallas.

So anyone along those routes that feel like hooking up with the caravan
should get in contact with me and make arrangements on time-scheduling to
meet up along the way and drive up together.

BTW, 75% chances, we shall also have Martin from mexico hooking up with us
for the drive.. So anyone out there, whom replies with "its too far" aint
got no reason.. Mexico City -> Cincy = over 1600 Miles one way.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b
'85 3A/JH 2L Scirocco | '86 8v Restore Project (in progress)
'82 1.7L project |'81 S Project | '78 GTi 8v Project