Cincy Info / Questions

--- Sara Arms <gtigirlie@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Considering he claims that most of the "good stuff" was
> >taped over by mistake, I don't know how much we'll get
> out
> >WBW video.
>
> Oh god... if you only knew what Anson considered the
> "good stuff".  You'd be
> jumping up and down knowing that no one else will ever
> have to sit through
> *that* footage!

I believe I've heard....     ugh.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen