Cincy Info / Questions

Considering he claims that most of the "good stuff" was
>taped over by mistake, I don't know how much we'll get out
>WBW video.

Oh god... if you only knew what Anson considered the "good stuff".  You'd be
jumping up and down knowing that no one else will ever have to sit through
*that* footage!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie