Peloquin Back-order Special/Group Buy

Hey!

I'm doing a back-order special/group buy on all Peloquin differentials.

The 020 Peloquin differential is $746 shipped w/Pay Pal, or $730 shipped
w/US Postal money order.

The 020 comes with pre-installed differential bearings and bolt kit:
http://thescirocco.com/images/peloquin%20020%20differential.JPG

The 02A/02J differential is $650 w/US Postal money or $662 w/Pay Pal,
includes shipping, bolt kit, and install kit.

The differentials will start shipping in the end of April, directly from
Peloquins in Georgia.
http://thescirocco.com/peloquin.html

The 020 costs more to make, mostly because it uses factory VW trunion
shafts, which allows you to use the stock 2% shims, 40%, or the 80% kit
on top of the diff, to reduce torque steer.

Canadian orders are $25 extra, and will ship via Fedex Ground.

I have 2 Payment options:

1) Pay Pal

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=peter%40thescirocco.com

I'll accept any payment through Pay Pal; credit card, bank account,
e-check, and Pay Pal funds.

2) Postal money order

I also accept US and Canadian Postal money orders.

Keep in mind that I ONLY accept Postal money orders, the ones that you
can ONLY get from the post office. Non-Postal money orders will be
returned.

So there's no confusion, this is what a US Postal MO looks like:
http://thescirocco.com/images/UnitedStatesPostalMoneyOrder.bmp

Feel free to email/call/AIM me, if you have any questions...

Thanks Brett!

Peter
http://thescirocco.com
Feel free to call me between 11AM and 11PM - 302.832.8989.

Checkout the new Peloquin site:
http://peloquins.com/

PLEASE include what I write when you reply, that way I'll know what you
are talking about.