Cincy Info / Questions

Just called them... they're sold out that weekend, but have 14 rooms left in the .org block (as of 1:15pm EST, Wed).  $89/night (single or double).

Me?  I'm roughin' it!

[UPDATE] Speaking of roughin' it, who else has the same idea in mind?  Would be nice to camp next to other .orgers.  And this being my first Cincy, can the other campers (if there are any) tell me which of the mentioned campsites is closest, etc.?

And Daun, two questions: 1) Where the heck are you out there (so I can check out the camping situations for myself) and 2) How the heck do you pronounce your name?!?  Been buggin me since I joined the list!

Mike
'86 red 16v

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
First of all, the hotel block is set up at the Ramada
again. Book your room asap - they're held until May 14
only. Mention Scirocco.org to get the somewhat discounted
rate. The Ramada's phone number is (937) 283-3200.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source
Do you Yahoo!?