Daun's old (red) MkI for sale again...

How is this car...I myself have been looking for a decent solid mk1
scirocco for a while and just waiting for the right car to pick up and do
a 16V swap on...is this car worth the time and effort for me to try and
bring it back to Toronto?
I just don't want a rust bucket/parts car where I'm going to spend all my
time fixing rust and tracking down missing parts.

sandor