Broke my nipple (8V question)

JB weld honey..

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, C Boyko wrote:

> Thought that might get to you...
> Okay, let's pretend this is on a Rocco ( it's really the 88 Cabby, JH
> engine) SO me being the idiot that I am, I managed to snap the little
> plastic T nipple that connects the big rubber boot above the airbox to some
> small diameter rubber hose that heads off into the fender. (but hey, it has
> a new air filter). Of course the dealer and wrecker's were no use to provide
> a replacement, so can I just plug it for now till I get to a proper
> junkyard? Thanks again for your patience and guidance.
> Cathy

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.