The Speeding Ticket

Heheh Anson, remind me a "little encounter" I had about 3 days ago, It was
9pm, work was over, and I was cruising at my usually 70mph on I-114
Eastbound, highway is almost empty so I come to one of my favorite bends
(one that is a long slope downwards and turns right before a long straight
on I183 towards home... A great tune comes on the radio it gets cranked out,
the sunroof is wide open, and I enter the curve at 85, I see the cop clear
as daylight, as I am in the right lane, he's standing door open, facing me
with his radar gun in hand.... I know I am nailed... But notice the I183
westbound exit (oposite direction from home exit right after him, knowing
that exit jump to I12 or I183 in a susccession of curves and dip, I press
on, blow by the trooper, blinded by 560watts of lights I see him put his
hand up to his eyes, as I roar by him and bolt unto the offramp.... Pull
towards I12, jump off, run underpass, jump back unto I-114 in the opposite
direction, quick succession of on and off ramps, I am on the otherside of
the highway where the cops was,  a quick look tells me hes on the chase...

I jump off at mcartur (1/2 mile up, hard right, back on I 114, then I183
Westbound once again.... Go down 3 exit, pull out cross over highway and
find a parking spot between a park 18 wheeler and a building, shutdown,
black out, get out of car and walk away..

Smoked about 5-6 cigarettes 2 blocks from car... Saw the cop twice with
lights on, looking for me....hehehe

Found a coffe shop, had a few more smokes and a coffee... Let car sit alone
in the dark commercial hideout for 45mins...

Walked back to car, sat nervously... Thinking... If he catches me I am in a
whole lot of trouble, so I head westbound again, then southbound I360 for
miles, the detour I20 eatsbound and I80.... Never saw it again....never got
caught (thanks to no license plate in the front (hard to not recall ATS GTX
on a texas plate...)

I drive that hwy everyday... But I do 60-65 since...lol

Yes I had to change my shorts once at home and drink a few beers...next time
Ill just pull over.. Easier on the nerves...

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com