Snow drift + no timing belt cover = trouble

scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: RE: Snow drift + no timing belt cover = trouble
>
> did you feel like that guy in the jetta in the Toureg comercial?

Hehehe.  I must admit I've felt a bit too brave this winter doing stuff
like this - must be the fact that this is the first year I bought new
dedicated winter tires.  Makes you feel invincible...

I'm glad it happened in my driveway though - as I've "punched" through
quite a few drifts this winter and it could have happened then...  I'll
have to remember that if I have to back up to take a run at a drift, I
probably shouldn?t...  :D

Mark.
75
80 S