From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ryan Ruggles
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 7:59 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: clutch help

Any tricks I should know about before i start to do the clutch on my 84 gti?
Never done one on a front wheel drive car before.  ANY HINTS? Do I need to
drop both cv shafts?

Oh ya, I can see that the pressure plate and flywheel are wet.  I am
assuming gear oil.  Where could this be coming from. I know its not engine
oil cause the motor goes through none.

Ryan on his virgin clutch job