The usual ranting-long

Yeah yeah. Oh, and Klaus is LOW!!! I'm loving it so far, what a difference.
I'll post later about what not to do. (yes, I found a few new things.) Still
don't have the front done, and I'm off on another little mission. Tonight,
maybe I'll give the headache her new muffler, but only if she looks sulky.

So how is Carrots? She throw a hissy fit yet? Talk about a candidate for
jealousy...
Cathy