The usual ranting-long

I know I know... this is a very very stupid thing to try and understand, but
being from the frozen tundra (aka Vermont) I know all about driving with the
sunroof open and all the windows down with the heat on full blast when the
weather gets warms enough for the ice on you windows to thaw and allow you
to actually open them up without breaking something.  How's that for a run
on sentance?

I have sympathy for the "drive like it's summer when it's not" idea, but The
AC part is beyond my mental capacity.

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie