The usual ranting-long

<snip Cathy>
WHO HAS AIR IN A CABBY???
<end snip>

Apparently, this is something that only ragtop lovers understand.  I wasn't
born with the ragtop gene (gimme a sunroof any day), so I don't get it.  Why
would I want a car with more weight, less torsional rigidity, and higher
insurance rates, not to mention makes you unkempt and deaf at your
destination?  Yeah, please, sign me up (sic).  But according to a Miata
driving ex-coworker of mine, you have to get A/C on a convertible because of
those days when it's too hot to have the top down but you have the top down
anyway.  I thought it made more sense to just raise the top.  He said
"What's the point of having a convertible if you have the top up?" and then
went on to explain that you need heat for those days that it's too cold to
put the top down, but you have the top down anyway.  Like I said, I don't
get it.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v