->From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
->[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of T. Reed
->Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 5:17 AM
->To: T Berk
->Cc: Scirocco List
->Subject: Re: Starter Bolts - Size for replacements?
->
->Since we're on the subject of starter bolts..
->
->I got under my car yesterday and discovered (to my horror)
->that my lower starter bolt was completely backed out and
->dangling from the ground wire normally attached to it. Who
->knows how long it has been that way - but it must have been
->at least a few miles because the threads were chewed up
->pretty bad and I had to run them through a die before they
->would accept a nut.
->
->That explains the brief recurrance of my starting issues; and
->the tingle-y noise I had been hearing as I drove slowly
->around the block with the windows down. I thought maybe a
->drivetrain or suspension component was making that noise. Heh!
->
->-Toby
->