New Daily Driver

The VW Gods seem to have shone through the clouds,rain, and fog today.  I
trekked to Ft Thomas Ky. to P/U my new Daily Driver.  A 1991 GTI 2.0L 16V.
Very nice car.  15" BBS wheels.  Corrado brakes, Neuspeed Race Springs,
Bilstein Struts, very nice car.  And it's not RED!  Black in fact.  Most of
the trip home was fairly uneventful, Anson spent most of the trip trying to
figure out the radio.  We still hadn't figured it out. Oh well.  I am a
happy man.  What I still have yet to figure out is how I convinced Monika
that a GTI was a good DD for myself.

Erik