Noise and vibrations on the steering.. Solve one,findthereasonforthe other !

    Thats actually not a bad idea.  I have a buddy thats all into the
944's and he happens to have some spare rear ends if I remember
correctly.  I'll see if I can arrange to have a look at a rear end and
take some measurements.  Thanks for the idea.

William