filling in holes (need info)

I may just have to take you up on that. Sounds like bondo is an eh solution. Unfortunately, I don't plan on going back to NY until after Cincy. However, I will get to ride in the NY caravan! Come in with the West Coast crew, leave with the East Coast.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Jeeze Dan, Ask outright. Jump in the car with Lacy. I'll weld it and make it
nice :)

Or

I understand what Mark was saying, but if you push enough Bondo in the hole
it forms a tail that will hold better. I wouldn't "bump" the hole, Bondo
hates cold weather.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY