HELP!!

Is this correct?? 1 3 4 2, going counterclockwise??   I tried it like
this, and my car owulndt start, but my battery is now dead. I need a
jump, arghh.  Is it counterclockwise or not?

Also, I think I may have disconnected two connectors accidentally near
where the o2 sensor plugs in to the rear of the engine bay. One of the
connectors is red, and the other is green ... are these essential to
starting the car? I could not see where they plugged in to ....

anyways, thanks