OT: Passat

Depending on how it was worded, all heater cores were on recall, some person
in a Fox got burned, and they had to replace them for free for 15 years?  All
of this into is from a service writer, and we all know how they can
fib/lie/create the truth...  Allegedly, the recall just went away, and is no
longer available on any car...  I would investigate this further as disinfo.
is very much a way of life here, but warranties and recalls are part of the
service dept, so.....

Hope that helps, somehow...

David Utley