cincy 2003 pics?

>  did the pictures from cincy 2003 ever get posted somewhere? i'm
>looking for the individual pictures of us in our cars, you know, the
>ones we took on our way back up from the group shot?
>
>So Sayeth The Hitman

After wading through over 1000's photos, editing them (crop and
color), uploading them,
and organizing them into catagories, I am now ready (just about) to
get them captioned.  I
was going to give the people that took the pictures access to the
site space and have them
help me.

It was (is) a big big job.  We'll have a few pointers to some folks
this year so that it won't
be such a hassle next time.  I have had a slew of life changing
events that have not helped
at all in this area, sorry to say. :)

In fact, I have an interface open to the site area right now and have
been moving the
pictures around for the final time over the past week.   Whew.  :)

==Brett