The latest .org gathering, was Re: Autotech Upper stress bar...

--- Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Methinks we owe this vile white blanket to the recent
> visit of the canucks, they come down, ply us with beer
> and underage girls and then abscond with a pristine
> cabbie and leave us sobbing in the snow.
>
> good shit

Good shit?  GOOD SHIT?!?!  I haven't had this much trouble
getting down my road in a couple years!

And no Erik, to answer your question, there is no karaoke
bar here, at least that I know of.  :p  And for the record,
it was Renard wearing the leather pants this time.

So yeah, this past weekend saw the arrival of numerous
listers including the ever fabulous Ms. Boyko & her
daughter Julie, Julie's friend Jill, Jim Jarrett, Julie
McFarlane, Jason Cammisa, Behrle Hubbuch, Ben Harder,
Renard Paulin, Anson Clement, Ian Butler and non-listers
Dave McGuire and Brad Templin.  (Did I miss anyone?)  The
official excuse for the weekend was Cathy coming down to
pick up my mom's Cabby since it wasn't getting driven much.
 All the ingredients for a fantastic weekend were present
including Canadian beer & candy. (Again, thanks goes to
Cathy!)  Entertainment included some of Anson & Ben's
latest video creations (the sequel to the clutch is not to
be missed), a little flying Saturday afternoon, Jason
ranting about Max & Erma's, Renard in Anson's
aforementioned leather pants, a trip to a club in Dayton
(for the more adventurous that weren't asleep yet), and of
course, lots of bs'ing.  Anson & Behrle were the only ones
to show up in Sciroccos, the rest had their winter beaters,
including Renard's M3 'vert, Jason's 5-series wagon, and
the aforementioned pair of Marquis.  My GAWD Ian, that '77
is a BOAT!  Fabulous!

So now that the party is over, I guess the next one I'll be
hosting is Cincy.  OMG I soooo can't wait.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen