A great find at a local boneyard! And some questions ofcourse...

Hey Dan,

I appreciate the directive to thescirocco.com and it seems to be the place
for me to fulfill my wants of SMS kit, 80% kit, and perhaps he'll be able
to give me a hand w/ procuring the 5th gear swap, but I can't find a thing
addressing the 3A swap.
I've been using the nice tech info from http://www.driversfound.com as a
basis for the swap plans and will be getting the 3A breather block off
plate from GAK Motorsports as they seem closely affiliated and I
appreciate all the good info they have posted.

On the yard front, I keep my eyes open for the odd peice that folks might
want.

Tim

I was about to say, "Avoid fame like the plague," but you know, they can
cure the plague with penicillin these days.
             -- Larry Wall in <199709242015.NAA10312@wall.org>

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, Dan Smith wrote:

> While I can't answer your questions, www.thescirocco.com can. All the info you need on swapping in a 3a. Patrick may have something on his site as well, since he did the 3a/JH combo. But check out Peter's site (thescirocco.com) because if you can master making a cake from a cookbook, you can do the swap from his site info.
>
> Dan
> PS- I need a good yard! The one near me wanted $75 for an audi 5k TB pulled.
>
> stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:
> Today was an excellent day.
>
> Which is strange because it's been a cloudy overcast day that's been cold
> and windy. The type of day when you visit a boneyard to get stuff you
> absolutely NEED rather than browse for the odd wish list item.

<MORE snippage>