A great find at a local boneyard! And some questions ofcourse...

While I can't answer your questions, www.thescirocco.com can. All the info you need on swapping in a 3a. Patrick may have something on his site as well, since he did the 3a/JH combo. But check out Peter's site (thescirocco.com) because if you can master making a cake from a cookbook, you can do the swap from his site info.

Dan
PS- I need a good yard! The one near me wanted $75 for an audi 5k TB pulled.

stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:
Today was an excellent day.

Which is strange because it's been a cloudy overcast day that's been cold
and windy. The type of day when you visit a boneyard to get stuff you
absolutely NEED rather than browse for the odd wish list item.

But this morning waking refreshed and with a will to go and get 2 100mm axles
from an AUG tranny that was sitting on the front of the jettas engine bay
that had birthed it, I collected my friend/renter to hit another yard that
had Rabbits which he needed a drum brake assembly from (it never hurts to
have an extra set of hands at the yard either!).
<SNIP>
Do you Yahoo!?