Fuel enrichment - was: (RE: Semi O/T: Got a pickup with 2.016V, do I need Motronic?)

>From: "T. Reed" <treed2@wsu.edu>
>To be honest, I was expecting better (from autotech?! i know, i know..)
>Granted, you're getting a lot more than the TT module (it's adjustable,
>it doesn't activate below 3000rpm and cause bogging, it modifies dpr
>current directly which doesn't suffer from the same problem as tricking
>the ecu with the coolant temp sensor.. that the enrichment lasts only as
>long as it takes the o2 to detect and undo it),

i don't believe this is the case with the tt mod; at WOT the o2 sensor isn't
adjusting the mixture. also, i have the diy tt unit. it's sitting
disconnected under the hood. the relay works just fine, but i noticed no
power increase with it connected, even the butt dyno showed no increase.

>-Toby

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2