Just when you think you get ALL the gas leaks stopped......

--- Chad Eatock <ceatock@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Well....I was on and off the phone with Volkswagen Canada
> and Leavens VW and
> after some heated discussion and information gathering I
> found out that my
> Rocco had 2 recall fixes done to it.  It had the fuel
> pumps replaced and the
> gas tank replaced in 1991 at a VW dealership in Chatham,
> Ontario.  So, it
> looks as though I am biting the bullet on the present
> leaky tank.  I have
> been told that since VW had fixed the aforementioned
> recall problems that
> they are no longer responsible for the condition of the
> car.  Rats!!!

WRONG!

As I understand it, they have to fix it for the life of the
car.  Period.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen