Notify about using the e-mail account.

No, these damn things are being written this smart.  It's actually
pretty simple as far as how to get it to but "The $ Team".  But basicly,
it means that someone on the list has this virus and thats how it's
getting into the general list population address.

So when ya see them, delete them and make sure to empty your trash-bin
so that you don'thave it hanging around.  Good AV software is always a
plus.

William