spark plug wire test results - doesnt seem right ....

1. you reading is wrong (incorrect usage of the metering device)
2. your wires need to be replaced

Seriously though, do ALL your wires read this? Are these OEM wires, Bosh,
7-8-9-10mm wires (ohm's reading will differ)

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com