16v runs and then dies , very intermitent , any clues ??

Well... I've got a new cap and rotor , new plugs , new
distributor , new coil , air filter should be cool as
well as the fuel filter , the timing belt has about 18
thousand miles on it , I've checked my alternator and
battery they look good , what about ignition control?
or the mass air flow ? I dont know , I dont have a
bentley either , Aaron -