From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 2:16 PM
Subject: Just when you think you get ALL the gas leaks stopped......

After doing a CONSIDERABLE amount of labour on redoing all my rocco's fuel lines, banjo fittings and
other fuel line/system components to stop the gas leaks in the car....I now have had my worst
nightmare happen to me.....a leaky gas tank.  The leaks are coming from the apparent joining point
between the upper and lower parts of the tank....and it seems that the whole rear subframe has to
come off in order to replace the tank....where can I get another tank and for what cost?  Also, is
there a quick fix to help stop the leak for now?  Has anybody had to do this?  Why didn't they make
the tanks out of plastic??!??
Chadster '87 16v