Some people... Sheesh

Knowing the people around Julie's area quite well, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a conversation like that. The worst part of leaking gas in her mind probably was the smell.

Dan

"Matt RJ Tremor H." <rjtremor@core.com> wrote:

Oh, the pain of stupidity... ugh... memories, flooding back...

Working with the public will scar you for life. You can never look at people the same way again afterwards.

I really doubt she passed inspection...

"Yes ma'am, you have nice new tires, but you're leaking gas..."
"So??? It only does it when it's running!"
"Uhm... I think that's a bad sign..."
"What would that sign be?" She asks with a boggled expression...
"That you're not passing inspection, that you're driving a vehicle with the risk of explosion..."
"But I need this van to take my kids around town!"
The worker says nothing, but only slaps his forehead, and groans...

Ha ha, hee hee.

~Matt