Some people... Sheesh

>I stopscirocco-lped at Wallymart to get a key cut.
>A woman wanted 4 new tires to pass inspection that day, but with gas
>"pissing" out from the fuel line they didn't want the van in thier garage.
>She was very upset and yelling at the mech "It only leaks gas when the van
>is running!!!"

>Wow.. This woman was a MORON!

>Thank god I don't work with the public.

Oh, the pain of stupidity... ugh... memories, flooding back...

Working with the public will scar you for life. You can never look at people the same way again afterwards.

I really doubt she passed inspection...

"Yes ma'am, you have nice new tires, but you're leaking gas..."
"So??? It only does it when it's running!"
"Uhm... I think that's a bad sign..."
"What would that sign be?" She asks with a boggled expression...
"That you're not passing inspection, that you're driving a vehicle with the risk of explosion..."
"But I need this van to take my kids around town!"
The worker says nothing, but only slaps his forehead, and groans...

Ha ha, hee hee.

~Matt