Rabbit runs again.. Power is nice.

At 130+ MPH, if you are looking at the Mile markers, I would not want to
next to you in the car, nor driving next to you on the same road.
At 130+ mph you need to be looking ~1-2 Miles ahead of you down the road
with peripheral vision to catch side movements (other cars, deer trying to
jump onto the hwy etc)...

As perception how fast stuff flies by... Well it just does... Hard to
explain, but it sort of feels like twice as far as when cruising at 80MPH.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com