upgrade options

Ok,

I have been following this list around for a little while now, and all the
talk about engine upgrades and stuff has really piqued my interest in the
possibility that too could someday have a nice super fast rocco.

What are the upgrade options for an 81s, if I may inquire, in full detail.
What do I look for to purchase, What are the guidelines?

Right now my roc sucks big wind when I am pulling a good hill, I suspect
that it is because it is likely due for a valve adjustment, is there
anything else I can do or check to make it more responsive, even going up
hill?

TIA

-M

   m a t t h e w   r u s s e l l