From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Shisler
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 10:24 AM
To: Captnbr@aol.com; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Touareg...

here is another tid bit. a buddy of mine works at garnet VW and they
got one of the TDI touregs from the philly car show before it was
shipped to the next show. the guy that got to drive it said it was
hands down the fastest VW he has ever driven

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:Here is something interesting for ya's. VW Sold
more Touregs than Passats in both December and January.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6