Some people... Sheesh

LOL....  That is some funny shiz....  Yeah, I am working on getting a job
where I do not work for the public, either...  Slow going at the moment...

Too funny...  If I had been in a rare mood, I think I would have
responded, "Good thing that gas is not flammable when the van is running."
her other car must be a honduh....

David Utley