Some people... Sheesh

Unfortunately no matter where you move you will
encounter this kind of stupidity.  As someone who
works with the public I have learned that the average
person is a total idiot, and that people like us(that think
we are average) are pretty damned smart.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe