gear crunching...

I just has something similar, check your linkage, but then the main post
that goes from the ball to the first linkage, examine it if it is loose, I
had 2 bolts looks and I was grinding reverse and 5th all the time (for a few
days) tightens and green lock tight and its good as new now.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com