gear crunching...

What's the deal:  When I put it into reverse, it sounds like I've got the clutch halfway in (which I don't... it's all the way) and I'm reving it around 3K (again, I'm not... it's at idle).  Also, when going from gear to gear (up or down) it's like I have to break through a seal everytime.  It's also hard to get into first at times so I end up going to second then back up to first (slides right in usually).

tyia

Mike
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source