[OT] Need suggestions for a sport wagon

David Utley wrote:

> I have also seen a Jetta wagon with a 1.8T...  I would think this is choice,
> but I do not know if it is available any longer...  I do know the produced are
> limited...

VW's web site shows a Jetta Wagon GLS 1.8t with leather optional.

1.8T 180 horsepower, 173 lbs-ft torque, 4 cylinder, inline, 5V,
turbocharged, gas

<http://www.vw.com/jettawagon/features_us.htm>

One thing you are going to want to do is take your family, or at least a
child seat with you and actually Test Drive these cars.

Get one of them, (the car) off to the side, shoo the sales<person> away
and go to town getting in and out, loading/unloading, etc.

TBerk