Missing my Rocco

Its been a while since I posted here in the rocco forums. As you all
probably knew I blew the engien last oct and parted the car out. Then
earlier this year I took a sawzall to the chassis because of serious cancer
problems.

Well, the other day when I was talking to a buddy about this GTI I am going
to be looking at on Friday. He said somethign that is really weighing on my
mind and I feel really stupid now. Here's what he said' "Anything can be
fixed on an A1." (thanks Josh)  Man, now that I have been thinking about it
for a few days and revisited this and the Golf/Jetta I forums I feel that
the rust my rocco had could have been fixed and I could have dropped my 1.7L
in it and could still be enjoying it.

All it needed was the passenger floor pan patched to the roccer, and the
drivers rear 1/4 replaced and some really nice paint. Would have been a
Beauty too.

Just thought I'd share my frustrations and feelings.  :-(

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
   TRY TO FIND A REPLACEMENT LOCALLY!!

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/