ACD flanges

Swapping flanges is easy-squeezy... if you have the right tool!

You'll need to probably replace the seal that go inside the flange (it can
be removed and re-used if done very, very, very carefully but I'd just
replace it). The tool is not too complicated and could be home made. Check
Bentley for details.

-Raffi