2.0 conversion

Hey listers!
I have found a 2.0l 9A engine for a decent price finally!  A 1991 Passat 2.0l - only negative thing is there is no harness/fuel system and high Km's 254,000.....for $450CDN.
What do you guys think?  I am thinking about going over and at least checking it out as all the other 2.0l I have found are in the $700-$800 range... Also, I found a 1992 passat with wiring harness and fuel system intact...I have'nt got a price yet but am thinking about checking it out just to have the motronic stuff in case I want to do that change in the future....but for now I am thinking about the 2.0l swap and keeping the CIS-E system for now....if I were to do this what would I have to do?  Do i still need the motronic fuel system stuff?  Or can the engine be swapped in and the CIS-E stuff retrofitted onto the 2.0l?  Do I need the autotech down pipe for this motor?  I'm getting restless and I just want to go pick this motor up!!  Yee haw!
Chadster '87 16v