what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Patrick Bureau wrote:

> I am holding out on making the 3a block from 82.5 x 92.8 bore/stroke into a
> monster 83 x 95.5 engine for next year  :)

Good Grief Pat - with a stroke like that you may as well get rid of the
accelerator and install a telegraph.  You'll be able to ring the engine
room for "all ahead full", crack yourself a cold one and then settle in to
enjoy the ride.  It sounds like a wonderful recipe for a torque monster,
but unless you install a 3.23 r&p I don't think you'll be setting land
speed records with it... :)

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco
	http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
99 A3 Jetta TDI